1 of the best Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe
In vegetables series in previous article we study how to make pumpkin cupcakes and its basic steps by continuing this series now we are discussing the recipe of one of the best veges cupcakes that is carrot cake cupcakes.
These carrot cake cupcakes are very simple to make. You can make this recipe with using both brown and white sugar, I love both, so I use both in this article. Now take a notice which ingredients you required for making carrot cake cupcakes.
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Cupcakes:
In this article I use all those ingredients which I like, some optional ingredients I tell that are not necessary for easy carrot cake cupcakes. Here in below I discuss all the ingredients:
For Carrot Cake Cupcake Base:
- One and half cup (200 grams) all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- One-fourth teaspoon fine sea salt
- three-fourth teaspoon ground cinnamon
- one-fourth teaspoon ground ginger, optional
- One-fourth teaspoon ground cardamom, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- half cup (125 ml) canola or other vegetable oil
- Half cup (80 grams) granulated sugar
- Half cup (80 grams) lightly packed brown sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two large eggs
- One and half cups (170 grams) grated peeled carrots (3 to 4medium carrots)
- One-fourth cup (60 grams) coarsely chopped pecans, optional
- One-fourth cup (35 grams) raisins, optional
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Eight ounces (250 grams) full-fat block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Half cup (125 grams) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Four cups (400 grams) powdered sugar (confectioners sugar), plus more than needed
- Pinch ground cinnamon or ground cardamom, optional
- One-fourth cup (75 grams) coarsely chopped pecans, optional
- We can decorate carrot cake cupcakes with coconut or pineapple.
Procedure for Making Carrot Cake Cupcakes:
In below, I discuss the easy carrot cake cupcakes recipe first pre-heat your oven 180 degree C and prepared cupcake tray for batter.
- Take a large bowl and put flour, Cinnamon powder, cardamom, ginger, baking soda and salt and mixed them.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extracts by using hand mixer.
- Gently put wet mixture into dry mixture and mix them until they become smooth batter.
- Put batter by using spoons or scoop into a cupcake tray and bake them until they pass the toothpick test.
- Cool cupcakes for 7 to 8 minutes, then transfer them into cooling rack before putting frosting.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and salt with a hand mixer until very creamy, about 5 minutes.
- For the creamiest frosting, sift the powdered sugar and mix them completely.
- To make spiced frosting, beat in a pinch of ground cinnamon or cardamom. Frosting is ready for serving, put it into a pipping bag.
Put ready frosting on cupcakes and your carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are ready for serving.
How to make Gluten free Carrot cake Cupcakes:
|Saturated Fats||19 g|
|vitamin A||900 IU|