Hostess Cupcakes, 1 of the Famous Snack Hostess Brand of 2021
Hostess Cupcake is an American cupcakes brand that produce different flavor cupcakes and other snacks for us, and it is owned by Metropolus and Apollo global management. In this we study about history, recipe, ingredients and hostess cupcakes flavors
History of Hostess Cupcakes:
Hostess Cupcakes are the first commercially cupcake which was sell on May 1919 and hostess also said that it was the first cupcake that was introduced in market. In 1938 Doc Rice started his carer for developing hostess cupcakes and that was developed in 1950 because before 1950 hostess cupcakes have no feelings and top line they are updated in 1950.
When we explore on Wikipedia and other sites, we get information about that more than 600 millions hostess cupcakes of different flavor cupcakes sale by hostess brand in 2011. So we consider that hostess cupcakes are one of the famous snack of hostess brand.
Hostess cupcakes Flavors:
We can divide hostess cupcakes flavors into two major categories, which are following:
These are three standard flavor hostess cupcakes of hostess brand,
- Iced lemon hostess cupcake
- Orange hostess cupcake
- Red velvet hostess cupcake
These are some limited edition hostess cupcake,
- Sea Salt Caramel Hostess Cupcake
- Golden Hostess Cupcake
- Baseball Hostess Cupcake
- Baseball Hostess Cupcake
- Sundae Hostess Cupcake
- Star Spangled Hostess Cupcake
- Candy Corn Hostess Cupcake
- Caramel Apple Hostess Cupcake
- Pumpkin Spice Hostess Cupcake
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry hostess cupcake
- Strawberry hostess Cupcake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hostess CupCake
- I Love You cupcakes having shaped like a heart
- ScaryCakes – available during the Halloween time period
- Holiday hostess cupcake
- Shamrock hostess Cupcake
- Spring hostess Cupcake
- Unicorn hostess Cupcake
These are some basic hostess cupcake ingredients:
- Corn syrup
- Palm oil
- Chicken eggs
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder and soda
- Vanilla extracts
- Artificial flavor
Note-These are just basic ingredients which are used in cupcakes manufacturing.
- Take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients like flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and other ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients like warm water, milk, vanilla extracts and other and also mix sugar with them.
- Then put wet mixture into dry and mix them gently until they completely combine, and your batter is ready for baking.
- Take marshmallow, powder sugar and unsalted butter and mix them
- Put batter by using spoons into muffin tray, then add little filling in it and put tray into oven for baking.
- Bake cupcakes until they pass the toothpick test.
- After that, cool them by using a cooling rack.
- Take melted chocolate, put butter in it and also sugar and other ingredients in a bowl and mix them by using hand mixer.
- After mixing them, take a pipping bag and put frosting in it.
Making icing for top:
- Mix powder sugar, butter and vanilla extracts by using hand mixer with medium speed.
- Transfer icing into a pastry bag, and now it’s time for finalizing.
Take cupcakes and put melted chocolate frosting on it, then make line or other styles with icing on it and our Hostess cupcakes are ready for sale or eat.
Yes, you can buy hostess snacks or cupcakes on different sites and store the price per hostess pack is near about $3 to $4.
We can get the following nutrition facts per serving of hostess cupcake:
|Saturated Fats||19 g|
|vitamin A||721 IU|