How to Make Strawberry Cupcakes at Home? 1 of the Best recipe
In previous articles, we study complete recipes of vanilla cupcakes and unicorn cupcakes, and now we learn about how to make strawberry cupcakes in just 10 minutes. And discuss the most amazing recipes of strawberry cupcakes.
A strawberry cupcake is a small cake design to serve only one person, which may be baked In a thin paper. Nowadays, no one say that he didn’t like strawberry cake in below we discuss complete recipes, ingredients and also its nutrition.
The following ingredients are used to make strawberry cupcakes and strawberry buttercream topping:
Ingredients for Strawberry Cupcakes:
- One and half cup of all purpose flour.
- One and half cup of granulated sugar.
- ¾ tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- One and half teaspoon of baking soda.
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder.
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 2 chicken eggs.
- ¾ cup butter milk.
- ¾ cup warm water.
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil.
- One teaspoon of vanilla extracts.
- 1 cup strawberry powder.
Ingredients for Butter Cocoa Frosting:
- One and half cup softened butter.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- One teaspoon vanilla extracts.
- Three to four cups powdered sugar.
Note- These ingredients are for ten strawberry cupcakes.
Ingredients for decoration:
- Some sprinkles
- 10 to 12 strawberries
- Preheat a baking oven, 365 to 370 degree. We are making 10 strawberry cupcakes, so we use a cupcake tray for baking. In one cupcake tray, we are able to bake 10 or 12 cupcakes at a time.
- Mix together flour, cocoa powder, strawberry powder, baking soda, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, vegetable oil and vanilla extracts and beat it with medium speed until it become smooth. This would just take a couple of minutes. Scraps the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl and make sure everything got mixed completely.
- Fill each cup ⅔.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until the cupcakes passed the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in it, and it comes out clean).
- Remove cupcakes from tray and cool them completely.
For Butter Strawberry frosting:
- Take a large bowl and put butter in it and beat it with hand mixer until it become fluffy.
- Then add cocoa powder and vanilla extracts and beat it until it completely mixed.
- Add sugar cup by cup and continue mixing it until everything mixed together.
Take cupcakes and put butter cocoa frosting on it by using a pipping bag. After putting frosting, put some sprinkles and a strawberry on it and your pink strawberry cupcakes are ready to eat.
Taken from : https://pixabay.com/photos/dessert-cupcakes-food-352475/
A strawberry cupcakes have the following benefit substance;
|Saturated Fats||9 g|
|vitamin A||385 IU|