How to Make Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes at Home in 15 Minutes?
In previous articles, we briefly describe the recipe and ingredients of chocolate cupcake, unicorn cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes and in this article we will discuss the gluten-free best vanilla cupcake recipe and instruction.
Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes:
If you are a vanilla cupcakes lover and want to make it gluten-free cupcake, then this article will help you to make gluten-free vanilla cupcakes at home. Your home is the best place for baking. These cupcakes are dairy free and easy to make, and you didn’t want so much time for baking vanilla cupcakes or gluten-free cupcakes.in below we discuss complete recipe Instruction and ingredients of easy vanilla cupcakes.
Ingredients for Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes:
These following ingredients are used in the preparation of gluten fee vanilla cupcakes;
Ingredients for Cake:
- One and half cup of gluten flour.
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar.
- One and half teaspoon of baking soda.
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder.
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- 2 chicken eggs.
- ¾ cup gluten-free milk.
- ¾ cup warm water.
- Half cup of vegetable oil.
- One teaspoon of gluten-free vanilla extracts.
Ingredients for Frosting:
- Half cup dairy free butter.
- Two tablespoon dairy free milk.
- One teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extracts.
- Three to four cups powdered sugar.
- Pink sanding sugar
Instruction for Making Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes:
In below, we completely describe the instruction about the recipe of gluten-free vanilla cupcakes and its frosting.
Instruction for Baking:
- Preheat a baking oven, 325 to 330 degree. We are making 10 chocolate cupcakes, so we use a cupcake tray for baking. In one cupcake tray, we are able to bake 10 or 12 cupcakes at a time.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, warm water, vegetable oil and gluten-free vanilla extracts and beat it with medium speed until it become smooth. This would just take a couple of minutes. Scraps the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl and make sure everything got mixed completely.
- Fill each cup ⅔.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until the cupcakes passed the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in it, and it comes out clean).
- Remove cupcakes from tray and cool them completely.
For Butter Chocolate Frosting:
- Take a large bowl and put butter in it and beat it with hand mixer until it become fluffy.
- Then add gluten-free vanilla extracts and beat it until it completely mixed.
- Add sugar cup by cup and continue mixing it until everything mixed together.
After baking cupcake and preparing frosting we put frosting on cupcake, but we do it when the temperature of cupcake is equal to room temperature then we put some sprinkles and pink sand on it and our moist vanilla cupcakes are ready for serving.
Per serving of vanilla cupcakes, we can get the following nutrition;
|Saturated Fats||10 g|
|vitamin A||600 IU|
|Vitamin D||0 Mcg|